.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

My European Experience

This summer, I went to Europe for a fewer weeks and during this time I interacted with many different cultures and people. It was definitely a livelihood changing go through and has left me promising myself that I testament go guts someday. Before leaving I was stressed due to the particular that I would have to deepen my foreign language intercommunicate skills, because at the time they were mediocre. When number sensation arriving in Germany to stay with my booster rocket Moritz, a previous hotshot who had visited the United States, I was jet-lagged and rattling hungry so he took me to get something to eat. It turns come to the fore that tumultuous victuals at that place is a lot different than fast food in America. I had something c aloneed a doner, sort of comparable a falafel more over more better. The food was definitely something I had to get used to, but it wasnt the only thing. That darkness we went to a house company and I figured oh it will be tame I bet since Mo knows I have jet lag. I was wrong. It turned out to be a massive companionship to celebrate the world cup, which didnt shoemakers last till astir(predicate) 4 A.M. Also e actuallyone wheel spoke very little English so I had to escape with my little bit of German. passim the two weeks of staying with Mo we didnt stay home one night, each night we each went to a party, club, bar, or betting event in mention of the world cup. I was trite 24/7 and java became my best friend magic spell I was there. I stopt complain though, cosmos able to experience how life for a teenager over in Europe is like was definitely an eye opener. They never stay home; they argon always going out and doing something, non smoking is considered preternatural because it is socially accepted there and every one of all ages does it, I myself though did not choose to indulge in this common habit of theirs.\n in that location were times that Mo and his friends would permit my poor German and I fend for our selves at restaurants or other places, which they found very amusing, me not so much. Towards the end of my stay in Germany though, my German become de...

No comments:

Post a Comment